[NFBCS] Time Passes

Glen Gordon GGordon at Vispero.com
Wed Jul 8 15:33:27 UTC 2020

Hi, John,

Not surprisingly, both Caryn and David are part of the Duxbury team. I don't personally know them, so can't answer any of your specific queries.

--Glen

Glen Gordon
Vispero(tm) | Software Fellow
17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764
T 727-803-8000 F 727-803-8001
ggordon at vispero.com
www.vispero.com

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of John J Boyer via NFBCS
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:20 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Subject: Re: [NFBCS] Time Passes

Hello,

Does anyone know what Caryn Navy, David Halliday's wife is doing now? They adopted two blind children, who must now be in their twenties.

I worked with David and Caryn for several years, developing the math features of MegaDots.
Later I worked with john Gardner of ViewPlus Technologies developing liblouis and liblouisudml. Now I'm 84 and retired from working with others on software development.
But I'm doing JavaScript development for my website http://www.godtouches.org

thanks,
John

--