[NFBCS] Slack

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Jul 13 15:21:32 UTC 2020

In case it helps, I do have a set of JAWS scripts for Slack at https://www.dlee.org/slack/

The documentation there may also help you depending on what sorts of problems you are having.

No NVDA add-on to my knowledge though.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:10:08AM -0400, NFBCS mailing list wrote:
I am trying to attend a series of online workshops, and the vehicle they've
chosen is Slack.  I'm having a terrible time with it, even though I've
looked at the keyboard shortcuts.  I've tried it with both Jaws and NVDA.
I'm using Firefox.

Would it be better to use the desktop app, or perhaps the iphone app?  I've
just been using it with my browser.

I gather others here have used it successfully, so I must be missing some
tricks.

Tracy

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/dgl%40dlee.org

Level Access             doug.lee at LevelAccess.com    http://www.LevelAccess.com
"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit
of it. You have to catch up with it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin