[NFBCS] Opening HTML files

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Jul 15 22:08:03 UTC 2020

HTML format, in Save As, indeed creates both an HTML file and a subfolder of support files. Internet Explorer addressed this annoyance with the .mht file format, which is essentially like a zip of all those files into one.
But I don't know of a single-file format that works across browsers that way now. It may work to zip that set of files and send that, but I haven't tried either sending or receiving that way.