[NFBCS] Is It Possible to Configure a New Laptop without Sighted Help

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:57:47 UTC 2020

Hi Nicole.
Yes it is possible to do this, after you power on the new laptop
ctrl+windows+enter will start narrator.
It surprises me that blind people are still asking about this, even though
the keystrokes to invoke narrator have changed over the years, I've been
doing this successfully since windows xp around 2006 or 2007.
Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further
assistance.
Have fun!