[NFBCS] Is It Possible to Configure a New Laptop without Sighted Help

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:16:26 UTC 2020

Thank you. I hope there is a way. I have adapted, but it would be nice not to have to push two keys all the time. I especially use F3 to find text, quite a lot.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan