[NFBCS] Resources for new Edge and PowerPoint

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Thu Jun 4 17:20:57 UTC 2020

Brian Hartgen has courses on both.
Check it out at HartgenConsulting.org.

- Brad -

On Jun 4, 2020, at 11:55, Jim Portillo via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Howdy,

I recently updated to the new Windows Update, and while doing that I
downloaded the new Edge.  I thought I recently read that there might be a
resource or tutorial on using the new Edge with a screen reader like JAWS.
Is this correct?

I'll bet Freedom Scientific has one, but I wondered if someone else had also
put one together.

So far, it seems as if Edge works well and has many of the same key strokes
as what we're used to using, but it's only my second day.

Also, does anyone know of a good tutorial for PowerPoint and JAWS that is a
bit more advanced?  I am working with someone who would like to add audio to
his presentation, and frankly, I've not done it before.  It will be a new
learning opportunity for both of us.

Thanks much.

Jim