[NFBCS] FW: new unix/linux Zoom meetings

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 00:40:30 UTC 2020

I send this for Curt Willoughby

GW

Hello, NFB Computer Science Division members and others:

We are starting a series of Zoom meetings on linux and unix.
The first session will be on Thursday, June 18th at 09:00 A.M. mountain time.
We will talk about some of the history of unix and linux, what
was new about them, what are the similarities and the
differences.

We will have these meetings announced on the NFB's weekly listing
as soon as we can. In the meantime, this notice will have to
due.

D. Curtis Willoughby

D Curtis Willoughby is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Introduction to UNIX and Linux
Time: Jun 18, 2020 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3034247373

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
One tap mobile