[NFBCS] Accessibility for programmers

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 07:39:57 UTC 2020

Have you ever been responsible for a wiki page or owned a Sharepoint
site or even just owned a file share? Without an owner and a plan to
keep the information on a wiki page updated, over time, you end up just
distributing dated information. I'm a big advocate of using such tools
to share information, but only if there's a plan to curate the
information and keep it fresh and organized. This takes committed
volunteer members and not just people who expect everyone else to act on
their suggestions.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail