[NFBCS] Accessibility for programmers

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:28:45 UTC 2020

Wow, this isn't waht I'm saying at all. I'm just saying we need to stop
and think and put a plan in place first. I don't see anything wrong with
taking advice from those of us who've supported wiki's and Sharepoint
sites and even just file shares. Why ignore the advice of people who've
been there before? Why set us up to fail when it can be avoided?

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail