[NFBCS] Accessibility for programmers

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:33:14 UTC 2020

I agree that wiki's are great. I've probably managed half a dozen in my
career. They need some care and feeding though. If a wiki isn't
maintained, and people end up on a dated and poorly maintained wiki then
IMHO it'll send the wrong message and could convey harmful or misleading
information. I was talking to someone who supported Linux and he was
complaining how many calls he gets from people who follow some
instructions they found on a dated wiki which ended up causing more harm
on their system then good.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail