[NFBCS] Making a plan

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 2 18:31:35 UTC 2020

This is great!  A plan, with real goals and suggested actions needed to
achieve them!

I would make a plea that, if we make a Wikki, we include some of the rarer
things, like my 3270 emulation solution.  Blind people are still using
3270 emulation, and its very rarity makes it hard to find solutions.  I
would have been delighted to find something on the Internet with steps I
could try to fix my problem.
Tracy