[NFBCS] A Puzzling Ribbon Change

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:34:32 UTC 2020

Greetings:

It is likely that Auto-Hide for the ribbon is inadvertently turned on. To
fix this problem, press Alt H, up arrow, then right arrow to Ribbon Display
Options. Then press Alt Down arrow to open this submenu. Down arrow to "show
tabs and commands" and press enter. That should do it.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong