[NFBCS] Google and finding results from NFBCS

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:42:37 UTC 2020

I agree.  This is a serious issue as SEO is so important.  To find
messages you need to go to the archive page and filter your results.
This just isn't good enough in 2020.  Perhaps a website needs to be
created.  That's just one idea but if we aren't searchable we don't have
a digital footprint.  This is bad news.