[NFBCS] Division Website

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 4 19:51:01 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

	When I did NFB Websites I approached Curtis Chong concerning an NFBCS Website back in the early 1000s. He was less than enthusiastic about the idea. Since then just about every NFB affiliate, many chapters,and other divisions now have Web presences. It is regretable that this division which is supposed to be made up of computer experts does not have it's own Website and a social media presence. It's time for this to change!

Peter Donahue