[NFBCS] Board Approval

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 5 18:59:58 UTC 2020

I really don't think that's how it works.  A division I'm part of in
Jersey has regular events.  The state president is aware of the events,
and I suppose he could say No if he thought something was totally
cockamamie, but I'm sure National has much bigger fish to fry.
A national division like NFBCS might have different rules regarding
something like a website, though.  I suppose National would want to know
of its existence, but why wouldn't they approve?
Tracy