[NFBCS] Board Approval

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 19:39:04 UTC 2020

Greetings, Peter,

The reason the National Board had to be part of the decision making process for the activity you had planned is because it would have been done at the National Convention. Naturally, they would need to control something that was going to be done directly under their auspices. Since we are between National Conventions, any action done in the name of NFBCS needs NFBCS Board approval because the full membership cannot vote as a whole, but it does not need to wait for a decision by the Board of the national organization. National will need to be made aware of our plans, and would want to review the static content of the NFBCS website before it is allowed to go live to make sure it does not contradict NFB policies and philosophy, but that would be done strictly in an advisory manner working with the developer of our site.

Take care,
   Ryan

Ryan Stevens, Parliamentarian