[NFBCS] Microsoft Edge question

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Mar 6 14:38:02 UTC 2020

Hello:
JAWS does support both versions of Edge, although you'll probably find
that the Chromium Edge works much better than the initial Microsoft
Edge; I would highly recommend upgrading to that.
What version of JAWS are you using? I've seen that dialog box a few
times, and it usually works when focus is set there.
Thanks,