[NFBCS] Blind programming list?

gabriel vega gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Sat May 23 16:30:23 UTC 2020

Hi, does anyone have blind programming list subscription instructions. Learning how to use playgrounds, swift, and Xcode. Use to be a mid level to high level programmer back in the day, and now want to get in to swift, and objective c via Xcode and eventually java for Android programming and need to hook up with some blind folks who can talk me through some stuff.

Use to use Visual Studio back in the days, as well as write hand by code a longer time before that. Frankly, I understand the syntax and structure of these languages, I guess I need help or a tutorial on how to use the the development environment from a blindness perspective. Such as dragging and dropping controls, frames, windows, and building the structure of the Graphical user interface.

Thanks

Gabe Vega
Tech Consultant

Commtech USA Bakersfield