[NFBCS] REGISTRATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE NFBCS DIVISION OF THE NFB IS NOW OPEN

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:38:41 UTC 2020

 Hello everyone, I am wishing to contact Brian off list, regarding some Federation  things that are not germane to this list. So Brian if you are reading this eventually, please drop me a line and we can then arrange a time to have a phone conversation about my concerns.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

PS, I will get my registration done on the website in a few days.
 PS number two, please note that the text of this email has been written by means of dictation software. If there are problems in the text of this message they may be the result of either the software, or the dictation process or both. If there something that you did not understand, please contact me and I will do my very best to clear up any misunderstandings that may arise. Thank you for reading this.