[NFBCS] Microsoft Edge Question

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Sun Nov 8 18:28:02 UTC 2020

Hello:

All of a sudden, I'm having trouble entering text for my discussion posts
with Microsoft Edge. I'm getting a URL that has the word popup at the end.
When I tab or get into the field, Jaws beeps, so I know I'm there.
However, it seems like some sort of popup is in my way. I didn't have
this issue in the past. I've been able to get around it by using my Jaws
cursor and cursor routing keys on my Braille display to force myself into
the field. If there is a popup in my way, what is the command to get rid
of it? I'm using Jaws 2020 and the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net