[NFBCS] looking for an accessible Windows-based backup utility, or drive imaging software?

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 00:19:45 UTC 2020

Hello:

it is not a backcup program but might be worth running. It is a little utility I have used that is available on the Internet. It is called Jellybean key finder. You would need to make sure they have upgraded it to Windows 10 and that you can get the keys off of your other software. I believe computers may have a Windows key somewhere on the label also. Belark Advisor is another utility that can give you information about software keys and serial numbers.

Nancy Coffman

Sent from my iPhone