[NFBCS] JAWS 2021 Not Reading Window Title When Changing Windows

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:27:03 UTC 2020

The way I read this, Curtis and Steve are hearing window titles as they hold down alt and tab through their windows, i.e. they don't have to release both keys to hear the window titles. This is the behavior I'm seeing as well.

Nicole, on the other hand, isn't hearing window titles until she releases both the alt and tab keys.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail