[NFBCS] Wi-Fi Router replacement Advice

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:16:24 UTC 2020

Thanks Kevin, Modem seems fine and is a Docsis 3.1 Surfboard supporting something around 700mbps.  Which Comcast here can't do that speed.  Besides supporting the bandwidth a good modem will support an excess of channels which this one if I remember correctly supports 16.  And in Ethernet connected downloads I'm easily getting the full speed of the connection.  So I'm not worried about the modem.  Still may replace it as it's an owned unit, but that then involves dealing with Comcast which I'd rather like to save that hour of my life.

CV