[NFBCS] Questions about Google Docs

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:24:42 UTC 2020

Leslie:

If you have the accessibility mode already turned on, to download as a Word
document, you need to turn off your virtual cursor with INSERT+Z if using
JAWS. Then, open the file menu with ALT+F, and arrow down to a download
option.

This works in most cases as long as the document's creator has not
prohibited the ability to download the document as a Word document.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong