[NFBCS] Webex and accessibility?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 17 14:53:21 UTC 2020

Hi Elizabeth.
No, it's usable, though I find Zoom easier.
My main problems were with connecting to Webex.  I was really only
successful connecting by computer audio, or calling the 415 number, though
the phone dropped me occasionally.  Having Webex call me never worked well.
If it's Cisco Webex you'll be using, Google Cisco Webex accessibility and
you'll get a doc with some helpful info, though it didn't give me the basic
connecting help I actually needed.
Tracy