[NFBCS] Password managers

Brian Shell shellbr at runbox.com
Tue Nov 17 18:57:45 UTC 2020

I use KeePass as well. We also use it at work since the database can reside on a file share and handle multi-user access. The response earlier is also correct about syncing with cloud storage. Also, for iOS, the developer has discontinued MiniKeePass.  I’ve looked into several alternative apps, and found KeePassium to be the closest equivalent on iOS but it is a paid app. The price is reasonable though, and I’d rather not have code from ads injected into the software managing all my passwords!

Hope that helps,
Brian