[NFBCS] Password managers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 18 14:05:37 UTC 2020

I see the advantages, but I'm very suspicious of putting anything important
in "the cloud".  It smells like taking the things I most want to keep secure
and hanging them up right where the bad guys are looking for them and
thinking of every way they can to get them.  I just can't help thinking it's
a bad idea.
Tracy