[NFBCS] How can I send an email to Humanware?

Maurice Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Fri Nov 27 00:28:24 UTC 2020

Depending on what you are looking for you can probably find the documentation meaning a manual on the human where website I would suggest maybe trying that first before writing them. Unless you need a hard copy manual. I hope this helps happy Thanksgiving. Be safe and be well please note I’m dictating this to my phone so hopefully it turns out OK.

Maurice Mines.
board member Nfbdb.
Vp nfb of Ca Bakersfield chapter.
Us ham radio call kd0iko.