[NFBCS] accessible screencasting

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Sep 1 00:19:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'd like to make a screencast video to talk about some accessibility
issues and a product, and am trying to find the best way to do this.

The first option I saw for screencasting with Win10 is ActivePresenter,
which uses wx and has no excuse for not being accessible, yet here we
are with tons and tons of unlabeled buttons. I don't want to go through
the uninstall/reinstall process, so any tips/ideas anyone might have
would be great.

I'll need to have two screens open which I can flip back and forth
between: Powerpoint and Google Chrome.

Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>