[NFBCS] thin client

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 15:30:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

I thought I would be using my current computer and have no idea what this
hardware is that I will be receiving in a few days.

>From google:

A thin client is a computer that has no processing power. Unlike a desktop
the CPU, memory, and hard drive power come from a server or server farm.
There is also a welcome reduction in security exposure, as the terminal
server environment is locked down.

Does a user have any chance of installing and using jaws on this type of
device?

Bryan Schulz

https://www.avg.com