[NFBCS] thin client

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:55:59 UTC 2020

For a thin client, the important question is what client server system
is being used?

For example is this a NX no machine, ETX, Cytrix, or some other environment?

That In my experience that will be the deciding factor on how to
attempt accessibility.

Or if it is a chromebook, then you'd want to look at ChromeVOX.

Thanks,
Mike