[NFBCS] Potential Issue with Latest JAWS

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:31:40 UTC 2020

Hi Glen,

No, focusing away and then focussing back does not appear to fix the
problem.  Having trouble reproducing it again now...  Although maybe that's
a good thing?

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Cloud campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au