[NFBCS] [NFB-Science] Science and Engineering Mentoring Program

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:46:16 UTC 2020

Apologies if the e-mail didn't forward correctly. It is copy-pasted below:

Dear  STEM students and professionals,

Are you interested in a career in STEM or already in one? Would you like to
foster social and professional connections, join in on conversations about
how to make STEM more accessible, and cultivate or help others cultivate
the necessary skills to succeed in STEM fields? We invite you to
participate in our new STEM mentorship program in the NfB Science and
Engineering Division.  All who are at least a junior in high school and are
aspiring/already in a STEM career are welcome to sign up using this linked
Google Form <
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p63m3xhR_hX-r3lwEylLtFuipX3_TVOIRRH4fsTcYnUhyA/viewform>
as a mentee, mentor, or both. The google form is also here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p63m3xhR_hX-r3lwEylLtFuipX3_TVOIRRH4fsTcYnUhyA/viewform

Participants will be asked to meet within their mentor parings at least
once a month, and all will be invited to join monthly socials, workshops,
round-table discussions, and many more fun activities. Sign ups will be
open until a week from now: Wednesday September 16, 2020.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out
to Newton Nguyen <newton at caltech.edu <mailto:newton at caltech.edu>>. We are
looking forward to forming a vibrant community and learning with you all.

Sincerely,

Gene Kim, Amelia Palmer, and Newton Nguyen