[NFBCS] script to turn on audio automatically windows server 2016

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:39:37 UTC 2020

Morning Marvin, I do not know of any script to do what you are trying
to do, moreover, do you even know if there is already a sound driver
setup inside the vm in question that a script if available can enable
or disable.
And, regarding installing windows server 2016 using talking windows
10, that sounds like a very unconventional approach, why not just
install windows server 2016 using the media designed for that purpose?
Anyway, I suppose I should start my work day, good luck!