[NFBCS] a question about transmit for the Mac, if it usable with voiceover? Please read below?

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat Sep 19 23:01:54 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, my subject line somewhat says that all. I am using
transmit in the trial mode, trying to decide if it would make moving
files between my Mac and my remote Ubuntu when X server, go more
smoothly. So far, this appears to be a piece of software intended to
work with various commercial services. I'm beginning to wonder if this
is worth $25 Apple subscription price. That's per year though. Should I
let this purchase go through, or should I abandoned this product and
just make use of what passes for the shell in the Apple world?

That anyone have any thoughts, pearls of wisdom? On this issue? Thank
you in advance for any suggestions anyone may have on this particular
question. Note I have to make a decision by Tuesday otherwise I pay the
above-mentioned subscription price is transmit useful outside of this
particular situation?

Please note the above text has been dictated to the computer by means of
dictation software. Something didn't quite turn out the way that it
should meeting what's written above, please ask me what my original
intent was? How do everything I can to clear up any misunderstandings
that may arise from what written above. Thank you all for reading this?

--
Maurice Mines, Board Member National Federation of the Blind Deafblind
Division Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org