[NFBCS] purrchasing a new IPHONE should I get one with or without a home button

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:53:09 UTC 2020

I have an 11 pro without a home button and an IPhone 7 with a home button
with without face id.  I have a Samsung 7 with a home button and a google
pixel without a home button.  You can effectively use either.  I use my
iPhone seven when I am out walking my service animal as I can easily stop
and put bookmarks in an Audible book.  This is because the touch id can be
easily activated while face id can't work with my mask on.