[NFBCS] When One Web Browser Is Not Enough

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 24 15:26:11 UTC 2020

It still seems wrong to me that I should possibly have to try 3 web
browsers, and possibly 3 screen readers, to do something a sighted person
just snaps through.  Further, I have a limited number of options at work.  I
can't just say I need Firefox and install it on my work computer.
I can do these complicated dances, but it doesn't mean we don't need to keep
pushing for websites to be accessible, IMO.
Tracy