[NFBCS] Bitcoin Wallet

Jonesy Cee jones.cee7 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 21:00:47 UTC 2021

I don’t consider those services secure. I only want a Wallet where everything is kept on my machine or device and not someone else’s servers. Think of who is a bigger target and more likely to get hacked, a large crypt oprovider like that in which services have been hacked previously opposed to keeping the wallet and keys on my own machine.

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller