[NFBCS] Keeping Linux Tidy

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Apr 3 19:24:03 UTC 2021

I like FreeBSD jails for this, although Linux doesn't use jails in the
same way.

Alternatively, create a vm for testing apps/etc, then create a snapshot
every time you update. Use that snapshot to test, and if you like it
install on your host, otherwise just reboot and restore to your last
good snapshot.