[NFBCS] Trouble with email on laptop

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Mon Apr 19 08:49:06 UTC 2021

Since you're having this problem on your laptop, and you're having it with multiple applications, I suggest the problem is on your laptop or between your laptop and your router. Are you having these problems in a particular location? Maybe you're moving your laptop into a place where the wifi network connection is weak. Are you using the same network on both your laptop and desktop? Many routers support both the 2.4G and 5G frequencies, so your desktop may be using one network while your laptop is using the other. If so, try changing the laptop to use the same network. I'd also suggest checking your network settings and maybe comparing them between the two devices to see if you see something different on your laptop. When you encounter the problem, maybe you should also try the troubleshooting link to see what that tells you. Finally, and this isn't very likely, it may be a problem with your device driver or even your hardware. You might want to try your laptop makers web site to see if they have an updated device driver for your network card.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook