[NFBCS] WANTED: FOLKS USING AMAZON WEB SERVICES FOR WORK OR PLEASURE

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Apr 22 06:00:31 UTC 2021

	hello.  If you are using Amazon Web services in your work or for some aspect of your life,
I'm interested in hearing from you about what you're doing and the successes and/or failures
you've encountered while doing it.  Amazon Web services encompasses a huge variety of different
software suites, so the usability between these suites is highly variable.  If you're using
such services, please write me off list and tell me about what you're doing and the successes
or challenges you've faced or are facing.

Many thanks
-Brian