[NFBCS] Default Acount in Outlook

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 02:31:14 UTC 2021

Leslie:

As a point of clarification, by default account, are you asking what account
inbox you land when you start Outlook or are you referring to the default
account for sending emails?

If the former, go to Options, Advanced, and set the inbox that you land in
upon starting Outlook to a different location.

Best regards,

Curtis Chong