[NFBCS] Braille printers

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:30:29 UTC 2021

What you want to find is a Blazie Braille Blazer. These small compact embosser came in 1.5x11 inch size and full size as well. They were built like a tank and lasted forever. The small one even came with a carry handle. I have used mine for years, have it connected to a D-Link ethernet to parallel print server embossing from Braille Blaster from my Mac.

Y0u can still pick these units up on ebay at sometimes exceptional prices. I have two and paied less than $50 for each of them.

Greg