[NFBCS] Inside One Braille Tablet

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Aug 20 20:37:24 UTC 2021

Fair point. I sort of forgot that Window 11 was on the horizon. Especially since Windows 10 was supposed to be Wiondows moving forward, until that sort of changed. You’re right though, future proofing is a real problem with most, if not all blindness technologies, even as they attempt to leverage mainstream OS’s and such. Think Braillenote Touch and HIMS Polaris and their new thing as primary examples.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962