[NFBCS] linux talking installer

Paul York paul at yorkfamily.com
Wed Dec 1 15:54:24 UTC 2021

Haven't tried it personally (for me, Linux is to be tolerated, not
embraced), but "Accessible Coconut" is based on Ubuntu 20.04 and appears
mostly up to date. Slint unfortunately appears to have gone dormant. :(

Accessible-Coconut download | SourceForge.net
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessible-coconut/>

Will be curious to hear your thoughts on it if it works for you.