[NFBCS] Switching out of S mode

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:58:51 UTC 2021

This was so easy - I just had to know about S mode to turn it off. I laughed at the warnings it gave me about how dangerous it could be to run applications from outside of the Microsoft Store. - as iff all the programs we’ve used for decades had suddenly turned against us. Anyway, I hope my brother likes the computer.