[NFBCS] I am in need of some help finding a binary installable real TTY package for Ubuntu 2110

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Dec 15 23:34:31 UTC 2021

good afternoon everyone the reason why I am looking for a binary
distribution of braille TTY, is because unfortunately I cannot hear that
robotic voice that is then orca. So the only good solution for me is to
of course braille TTY. But if you can't hear the robotic voice well
enough to do will make install etc. when asked to come up with an
alternative technique to get braille TTY installed. I think it would be
helpful if someone else and we figured out how to get this compiled and
turn it into something that could be installed with relatively little
typing since I can hear upon typing correctly. The braille display I'm
using is the brilliant BI 40 X. Any thoughts on the best way to solve
this conundrum?

Please be aware that I am dictating this to the computer so hopefully my
email turned out okay. Thank you all for reading this in advance. Be
well and have a great holiday season.

--
maurice Mines
Maurice mines.