[NFBCS] Inaccessible websites

Michael McQuaid mickmcquaid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:48:10 UTC 2021

Teach Access (see https://teachaccess.org) is all about the educational
approach. For example, I have received a TeachAccess grant to spend more of
my time developing accessibility curriculum for my HCI courses. All the
teaching materials from past TeachAccess grantees is available at the
TeachAccess website. This approach is helpful, but other types of advocacy
such as Paul mentions are also needed. I'm just afraid that, with the
quickening pace of new technology, it's getting harder for
accessibility-minded developers to keep up.

- Mick