[NFBCS] deploying a virtual machine

Tod Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 01:40:45 UTC 2021

About the Linux distrobution to use. I believe the most easily
accessible disto is Ubuntu. Once you boot the installation image ISO
file, press Alt+Super+s to start the screen reader. The super key is
often called the Windows key in non-linux environments.

Another accessible Linux distro is Debian. To get speech, boot the
installation imageand press the s key. Just keep pressing the s key
until it starts talking. This is going to give you a character user
interface during the installation. But you can install a graphical user
interface to use when the installation is done.