[NFBCS] deploying a virtual machine

Tod Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:18:09 UTC 2021

Your instructor is legally and ethically required to allow you to use
alternative tools that are more accessible. I haven't tried

Kali linux since I was an undergraduate 20 years ago. But at the time, it was totally inaccessible and I had to substitute a Linux distro that was more accessible. Fortunately, my instructor was more than encouraging, he was happy to learn about accessibility and about other Linux distros. If your instructor is hard nosed about your sticking to
Kali, then he needs to get his ass kicked. Report him to the accessibility center at your school, let the NFB know, contact a lawyer. Seriously, do not let him intimidate you into allowing him to not do his job. Because if you have a disability that makes it impossible for you to access his instruction materials, that is his problem, not yours.